Wednesday 6 November 2013

Editing and experimenting with my Digipak



This is my album cover which I have decided on for my animatic and I really like how it turned out. I did have other edits of where I changed the positioning of the text and butterfly - which is Isla Harris' icon and what I want to sell her on and what she will be known and recognised for most.



I definitely decided on using these spinning photos for one of the inside panels of my digipak. I was originally thinking of putting more colours in the digipak (the one below) but then I realised that I would have to change my ideas for the whole digipak and make it all colourful and I didn't want that. So instead I stuck with a nice effect which made it look indie and feminine.





This is another one of the panels on the inside of my digipak, I haven't actually finished editing this photo and I think I'm going to put a lens flare maybe or I'll just make it look a lot more indie pop overall. 



These are my other inside panels which I am yet to edit for my digipak.



Tracklisting

No comments:

Post a Comment