Thursday 28 November 2013

Digipak Second Draft

After receiving feedback on my digipak, I decided that I definitely needed to make some improvements to my panels. So far I have changed three, the tracklisting and also two of the inside panels.


This is my new tracklisting panel. I have resized it and made it non-pixelated which make it look increasingly better. I also changed the font to make it easier to read and instead of having the tracklisting sideways, I thought that it would look nicer simpler and going down, positioned to the right.


This is one of my new inside panels, I have changed it by taking out the girly specks effect and also making it less pink. I think it looks better now that it's more subtle. 


This is another inside panel I have changed, I have taken out the specks effect and put in a lens flare. I have also changed how strong the pink is, I made the opacity less. I also added a circle to show where my CD will go. I think this image looks better than it did before because I kept the natural sharpness to the image and made it less girly.





No comments:

Post a Comment