Friday 29 November 2013

Journal: Updated panels

This is my new album cover for my digipak. I think that it is an improvement on the previous one and I think that it suits my artist and my image a lot more. Instead of having the overly-pop visuals on the previous one with different colours and fonts, I have made it a lot more simple and made the colours to fit in with the rest of the digipak, continuing the hint of pink theme. 


I saw that a lot of my previous drafts of my panels were extremely pixelated and they didn't look good at all. Therefore I went back and changed this panel to make it less girly, more alternative, and mostly - a clearer photo altogether. This panel of her hair everywhere was edited better this time, I made sure that it was clear, sized correctly and was still clear to see the content. I also took away the lens flare because I thought it made it look a bit too fake and girly. 





No comments:

Post a Comment