Monday 9 December 2013

Digipak Advert

For my digipak advert, after analysing other published ones, I knew that I had to use a close up of my artist. I knew that the image had to match the digipak to an extent so I continued with the theme of a pink tint and a lens flare. I made the font exactly the same as the digipak font in order to keep a strong link between the two and I used a photo for the main advert to one fairly similar to the digipak cover.

Usually I would do more than one draft of this but I really liked the outcome and think that it was good enough. I think that my advert both draws attention and fits in with all the requirements for a digipak advert I found during research. I gave the album in the corner a drop shadow/outer glow to make it look almost 3D and inviting to viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment