Wednesday 4 December 2013

CD designs




This is the design I have decided on for my CD. It's the same background as our logo and my spine on my digipak. However I put on a gradient effect of light pink and cream. I made the image matte also to make it seem a bit more indie and unique. I really like this design because whilst it's girly, it's quite alternative by being a bit darker and matte. The first CD will go in front of one of my panels, the one with her hands and jewellery on show and it will reveal that when the CD is taken out. My second CD will go inside a flap in my digipak behind the panel of Isla by the wall. I think that these CDs really work well with the digipak as a whole and I think that they are simple enough and still attractive.

Keeping in mind that our target audience are very much based on ourselves, I personally think that these CDs look really good and I really like the idea. Whilst the font is quite minimal, I think it works with the overall image. I like the fact that it's matte too, I think that it makes it stand out from others I've seen around and I would think that our target audience would agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment