Friday 11 October 2013

Digipak ideas

These are the ideas I have for my digipak so far. I will probably change my ideas along the way but I have some rough drawings of my original ideas. 







This would be the back, with the tracklisting at the bottom - the image would be of Isla in the middle holding her camera, with the backdrop of London and friends. This image would be really focused on her fashion.




This would be the section in the middle of the digipak, saying thank you to fans and crediting the people involved. I would like to continue the picture theme and have it in a frame, covered with flower petals.










I think that two of the panels for my digipak should be artistic and contributing to the theme of images and memories. I would make the two panels look really home made and like a scrapbook.





This would be the cover of the digipak, it would be a close up of a polaroid and it would feature our logo and the digipak title 'Indigo'. I would have Isla Harris on the polaroid and have flower petals surrounding.








On the inside of the digipak I would include an image of Isla Harris again focusing on her hair and fashion, due to my research I know that these are important factors for a solo pop artist. She would also be taking a photo, which links in with the photography theme.









I would have two CDs in my digipak, but they would have the same design of a floral pattern, the same flowers I use for the petals all the digipak. The CDs would slip into folds in the digipak, allowing me more space to have images and to make it more interesting.




This is the page I used to brainstorm some ideas for myself and when helping Kerry whist she helped me come up with ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment