Thursday 30 January 2014

Digipak Advert - Second draft





































This is the second draft of my digipak advert. After getting feedback from my first draft of my advert. I was told that my font was difficult to read and was advised to add an outer glow/drop shadow. I did this and after a few tries I found a design I was happy with. I changed the font on some parts which aren't as important and I made the font bigger so it would be clearer and more obvious as to the important things such as the date and the song and album title.

I also added some social network logos and a caption telling people to follow Isla Harris, which is an important feature for fans as it draws their attention and allows them to be completely updated with Isla's life. This also shows that our artist is dedicated and caring towards her fans, wanting to always give them more. This version of my digipak advert is much better than the original as it is clearer and also because it has more typical conventions of an official digipak advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment